Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Contact

As expected, I recieved the first phone call from my personal credit building coach yesterday evening. We briefly discussed what the program is and what he will be doing for me. Turns out that the program is a do it yourself kinda thing, but you have a coach to answer questions and help you along if and when you get stuck. I also recieved a free ebook worth $500 about building personal credit,which they give to all new clients, my username and password for the members only website, "the back office", that lists all the steps and sub-steps for you to take. In about five minutes I made it a third of the way through step 1, which has 20 sub-steps. There are 6 steps. From what I saw so far of the back office, it pretty much lays everything out for you. It's all placed in specific order for you to follow. I have noticed that in every step they give you the option to sign up with other companies for services that can help you with that particular step, who they are obviously affiliated with.

I tried to take a tour of the entire site, but it turns out that you can only move along if you have completed the step. However, I took a look at some e books they give you. There were three all together. One of them is about starting a business, another about writing funding proprosals and another about getting investors. I thought that was cool. There's definitely alot of info to keep you busy, but I'm not overwhelmed one bit. I think I just might get my monies worth out of this program but only time will tell. I'll keep you posted.

Continued Reading
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting Your Own Business, 5th Edition
The Small Business Start-Up Kit: A Step-by-Step Legal Guide
Raising Venture Capital for the Serious Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment