Thursday, February 10, 2011

Upsells Abound

For me, after the first step in the program, everything else is a breeze. I must say that there are many upsells in this program. In every step there is a recommendation for you to sign up with another company for their service. When looking at what the other companies have to offer in relevance to what I am trying to establish, I can see why it would be a good investment, but that's not exactly what I tought I would have to do when I signed up. I thought that me buying into the credit building program was the only investment that I would have to make. In order to really benefit from this program you have to have atleast an extra $3000 to spend on signing up with these other companies. The good thing about it is that they do give you net terms and report to Dun and Bradstreet, which is what is needed to establish and build credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment