Thursday, February 24, 2011

Are Credit Building Programs Worth It?

Do You Really Need A Credit Building Program?

From the experience I'm having, I don't think so. Most of the stuff that my credit coach is telling me to do, I either have done it or was already going to do it. The program consists of 6 steps that are supposed to take a month each to complete. I went from step 1 - 4 in 1 week. Now I'm at a point where I have to sign up with other companies to move forward. Even though I don't feel all that jazzed about it, I still tried to sign up with them to keep the ball rolling, because I was on a roll. Only one of the companies actually responded to my application in 2 weeks. When I told my credit coach about it, he didn't know what to tell me. Talk about losing confidence. I was about ready to quit the program right then. I'm getting net 30 accounts on my own that aren't costing me anything while these guys are trying to get me to spend tons of money for them. If things don't get ant better within the next week I'm stopping this program and creating my own.

Alot of the information you need to establish business credit is in books and there is some online. I've gained knowledge on many issues from reading books about it. Credit building is no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment