Saturday, February 19, 2011

I've been going hard at this program and I finally came to a road block. Man I'm telling you, if I have to spend one more dime on another program..... I don't know what I'ma do. I'm tapped out for a little while. Gotta get my funds back up. When I first started the program everything seemed to be a breeze, because I kind of had mostly everything in place, like the business entity, EIN, business phone fax and bank account. But then all of a sudden, you have to sign up with this program and then that program so they can report your payments to the business credit agencies. Honestly, had I known this before hand I doubt I would have signed up for this, or atleast I would have put a few more dollars to the side for the extra programs. For someone else, the feeling might be different. They do have good programs to sign up with only if you actually need the services.
Not to mention that when I tried to sign up with a couple they didn't even respond. I did however decide to sign up with a web design company. They wanted $500 up front and the other $496 is due within 30 days and then $250 annually for hosting.

Final words: I'm starting to feel like I could be doing this without having invested in the program, but I am committed to seeing it through. My business coach is a good guy but it feels like he is just there to listen to what I have to say. Whenever I ask him for his advice he simply tells me to follow the program. Duh! I have actually started trying different approaches other than the ones in the program that seem to be working. Who knows, maybe I'll write an ebook about building business credit and sell it for $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment